Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Entheca does its best to ensure that all information on the Website is accurate. If you find any inaccurate information on the Website please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com and we will correct it where required.
- Entheca gives no warranty or assurance about the content of the Website. As the Website is under constant development its contents may be incorrect or out-of-date and are subject to change without notice. While Entheca makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate, Entheca cannot accept liability for the accuracy of all content at any given point in time.
- Entheca makes every effort to ensure that its computer infrastructure is error- and virus-free but does not warrant that any material available for downloading from the Website will be free from infection, viruses and/ or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- The Website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the Website. Entheca takes no responsibility for, and gives no warranties, endorsements, guarantees or representations in respect of, linked sites. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator.
Copyright and other intellectual property
- The Website contains copyright material, trade names and marks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos and graphics, and may in future include video, graphics, music and sound (‘Content’). The Content is protected by copyright law, registered and unregistered trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may download information from the Website for your own personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission or that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
- The Agreement forms the whole agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement in reliance upon any warranty or representation made by us or any other person and you waive any rights to damages/ rescission you may have for misrepresentation (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation) that is not contained in this Agreement.
- You may link your website to the home page of the Website at http://www.Entheca.com/, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Entheca reserves the right on demand, as it in its discretion thinks fit, to direct you to remove any links to the Website from your website and you shall promptly comply with any such direction or any other lawful direction that we may give to you in relation to the placing of any such link on your website.
Privacy and data protection
- Your right to privacy is important to us. Below we explain how we collect and use personal data, how we protect this information and what your rights are relating to the information that we hold.
- Data protection — any personal data we may collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The information we hold and process is used to enable us to administer, support, improve and develop our business generally as well as to manage our relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately.
What data do we collect and process?
- You may choose to give us your personal information (name, telephone number and email address) through our Website when you sign up to receive our newsletters or ask us to contact you.
- If you fill in our contact form, we will only use your details to answer any query you have raised or question you have asked. Your details will not be passed on to any third party. Your details will not be added to our newsletter distribution list unless you specifically ask to be added.
- If you wish to receive our newsletters and other marketing materials, please sign up directly. We use third party service providers, such as Dotmailer, to send out these newsletters and email alerts on our behalf. This information will only be shared with them and within the IP Pragmatics group, and will not be sold or transferred to other third parties. You can opt out of future marketing emails at any time using the Unsubscribe link on every newsletter, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Website keeps track of standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns to better understand website usage and to help us to improve our services for users. This information is collected by cookies. The cookies used do not identify individual users and we do not make any attempt to find out identities of those using our websites.
How do we use your information?
- We primarily use your personal data for our legitimate business interests; for example to agree and quote for potential work, to provide our services to you, to carry out market research as part of our consultancy services, or to communicate with you in response to your correspondence with us.
- We may also use your data in order to carry out our contractual agreement with you.
- We will only use your data to send you our newsletters and marketing about our services if you have given consent for us to do so. This consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In some cases, we need to process your data to ensure that we are in compliance with our legal or statutory obligations.
- Information gathered through cookies, email click-trackers and similar technologies are used to measure and analyse information on visits to our websites to improve the website experience for visitors.
- We may need to process sensitive personal data as part of our recruitment process and in order to meet our responsibilities under employment legislation.
When do we share your information?
- We respect your information and will protect its confidentiality in accordance with GDPR and other applicable laws and regulations.
- The information which we collect about you may be shared with our trusted staff members of the Entheca in the US and overseas including outside.
- We may also share the information with third parties such as our business partners, suppliers, professional services organisations, service providers, and sub-contractors where this is needed for the performance of any contract we have with you or to facilitate our business relationship with you.
- Third parties may be based (or store or process information) in the US or elsewhere including outside.
- If we sell all or any part of our business or assets, we may transfer or disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of this business or assets.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- We keep your personal data for the duration of our business relationship and whilst there may be a continuing legitimate business interest to do so.
- If you provide your information as part of a recruitment purposes or as a speculative application, we will retain this data to help us to address our future staffing requirements. You may be contacted regarding alternative opportunities, but can request that your details are not retained at any time by emailing email@example.com.
How do we keep your data secure?
- We take the security of your data seriously. We aim to protect your personal data against loss, disclosure, destruction, misuse or alteration. We have introduced reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
- Data is stored securely in a range of different places including personal computers and laptops, cloud-based storage systems and other software applications used within our business. We use providers including Dropbox, GoogleDocs, LiveDrive, Microsoft Sharepoint and Rackspace for cloud-based storage and email exchange server services.
- When data is transferred to third parties for processing on our behalf, we will ensure that the provider meets or exceeds any legal or regulatory requirements and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to maintain the security of the data. We will also ensure that if information is transferred to a country or international organisation outside of the UK / EEA, we will comply with the relevant legal rules governing such transfers.